Hello everyone. This year I’m starting my Christmas decoration ideas earlier. Today I want to show you how to make macrame snowflake ornament with brass beads.
For one snowflake you’ll need:
– 25 waxed polyester cords, 1 mm thick, 70 cm (27.6 inches) long each
– 10 waxed polyester cords, 1 mm thick, 40 cm (15.7 inches) long each
-10 waxed polyester cords, 1 mm thick, 20 cm (7.9 inches) long each
– jump ring with diameter 6 mm
– 5 brass beads with diameter 6 mm
– 5 brass beads with diameter 2 mm
– 2 seed beads with diameter 4 mm
– love and patience
Please, take a moment to share this video and subscribe for more. Thank you!
If you found this tutorial useful and you want to support the channel, so I can continue improve and provide you the best possible services, you may make a small donation via Paypal by clicking on this link: https://www.paypal.me/bijoumadame
Thank you! ❤